Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Why it's Great to Work in Media...

You get amazing desserts that take patience and preparation like so:

Taken at the Benton's Steakhouse in Kansas City, MO

I just wanted to send a friendly reminder that Kanas City isn't THAT BAD.... We have great food with a great atmosphere just like everywhere else.  You just need someone to push you that extra mile to try something new! If you're in town and looking for a great place to visit try Benton's!

After I took this picture, I looked at it several times... It looks like there is someone reaching right out of her pan trying to touch her, kind of creeped me out a little bit. Obviously she has seen this before and is clearly not as scared as I would be with a fire that big two inches from my face.  What a pro! 

Thanks again to our friends at Burst Media for a great dinner last night, all of us at VML greatly appreciate it! 

1 comment:

Thank you for letting me know what you think!