Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Would You Rather?

Be in the snowy Kansas City, seven inches deep in snow making snow Angels with me?


Outside my front yard

OR

Outside our room at Rui Palace in Cabo San Lucas, November 2010

In Cabo San Lucas soaking up the rays while all the poor chumps are stuck in the snow?

I was really struggling tonight to get the picture I wanted to show you exactly how much snow we got in Kansas City the past three days.  I went to a local park and got quite a few shots of kids sledding, the empty playground covered in snow, and a tiny 3-year old little girl flying down the hill on her pink sled as her dad chased behind her... but wasn't feeling them tonight.

I tried to convince Lisa it would be a good idea for her to go make a snow angel in our front yard, but she refused.  I don't know why... it was only 8 degrees outside :)  So I opted to make my OWN snow angel.  I bundled up and planted myself in our front yard and swished back and forth like a complete and utter fool.  I hope none of my neighbors drove by and saw my doing this AND hope that my kind neighbors who planted our plants last summer didn't catch me ruining our plants!).

2 comments:

  1. I am SO sorry Lisa didn't get a picture of YOU! What do you suppose the neighbors said when they saw the angel in the snow the next morning?
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think with all the bird poop in it after I did that they didn't notice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!